Thursday 22 November 2012

UPDATES~

Hi friends,I think you all have forgotten me because I am writing on this blog after a month!! Hope you all are well~Recently I am not much interested in my blog hope I don't close it,I am trying to write many posts on this blog~ So everbody knows how the GOTY 2013 is gonna look-
Her looks totally gorgeous and has a similarity to Felicty's,other than her hair I am not interested in her at all she is quite plain and her face mold is like quite many MAG's and her blue dress looks like a historical dress,I know most of you will disagree with my opinions but these are my opinions on her~Do you like Saige or dislike her?

I am gonna add some new cool features to my blog to like a every week-Magazine including the updated of AG Girl Forever and a Shout out to the person who comment first on this post ;) ;) ;)

My doll Mckenna want to say "Happy Thanksgiving to all the people who celebrate it from me and her :) :) :) I made a small list of things,I am thankful of-
1.The food I eat everyday
2.The cool clothes I wear
3.For getting GOTY 2012 Mckenna
4.For making some lovely friends at internet
5.I got a lovely response from this blog~

That's all for now!!!

Bye Friends :D <3

13 comments:

  1. Cool!! =) Hey I nominated you for an award on my blog- http://thejoyinmusic.blogspot.com =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Autumn,and also thanks a lot for nominating me for the award :) :) :)~

      Delete
  2. Awww that's not a good news that you don't write too often these days!! :/

    Hope you start writing as many post as you used to even a few months ago,it's a nice blog,keep up the good work for your readers!:)

    All the best,Asmita! :D Happy Thanksgiving to YOU too!Btw that's a cool list to be thankful of!! :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam!!!!! Thx for liking my list for the things of being thankful :) :) :)I will try to write more often.

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: Happy Thanksgiving Day. I really like your new doll. Welcome back to your blog. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep blogging Asmita! you very talented and YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am back to blogging Spicys,your comment motivated me a lot! Thanks a lot :) <3

      Delete
  5. Yay! You are posting again! Please check in on the message board, I now have a total of about 370 posts! On the MB I have an emoticon shop, and I can do photo edits too!

    by the way, wanna tinychat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES Ally,I am posting again :D Of course I will check in the message board,370 posts that's awesome..I would love to get some photo edits done by you! Sorry I couldn't tinychat at that time because I was sleeping :p Thanks for commenting on the post~

      Delete
  6. Asmita, I feel the exact same way about Saige. Her eyes remind me of Caroline, her hair is like Felicity's, and her face is overall similar to MAG 23. I don't know... I'll probably like her later on.

    -AnAGLover

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for commenting!
Please do not use any bad language :)