Sunday 7 October 2012

A Guest-Post By Jessie from AG fun Spot!

Hi friends,sorry for posting after 2 or 3 days :( I was really busy with some big real life problems! Lets move on today I don't have any big or cool post so I will post a guest-post by my great friend Jessie from the collab blog-AG FUN SPOT So Jessie from now the writing starts by you:

Hi everyone! My name is Jessie! You may know me from my other blog, AG Fun Spot. Well some of you already know that yesterday I went to AGP NY (I live in NY),and got Caroline Abott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here is Caroline looking mordern!


Caroline and Delores (MAG #25),my first doll,hold hands :)


the two of them together,Caroline was fallingback a little bit...:p




Random pics of her! :)
I think Caroline is a great doll,although her hair might be a bit difficult to manage. I think she is a 4 1/2 star doll!! Good Job,AG!
Have a great day,and thanks for reading!! :)

Such an awesome guest-post by Jessie :) This is my 80th post only 20 away from my 100th grand post! I also have 127 followers,thanks a lot to all my followers and specially my most recent follower a friend from AGFMB-Awtumn! Please help me everybody to reach 130 followers! :D Thats all for now!!

Bye friends :D <3


7 comments:

  1. Hi Asmite! It's Rossetti from Barbieholics. I see you have a beautiful collection of dollies. I had never seen an AG doll before, and they are very cute and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosetti! Thanks a lot,yes AG dolls are sooo adorable but barbies are really gorgeous and your blog is great and thanks again for following me!

      Delete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay,but i will decide that I would like to follow you or not. BTW thanks for following me....

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain: AG dolls so very cute. I like a lot. In my country are not for sale in stores. Your dolls are beautiful. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for commenting!
Please do not use any bad language :)