Wednesday 5 September 2012

Wednesday Sharing #1

Hi friends,last week as I told you I am starting something new named Wednesday Sharing! Today is the first day of Wednesday Sharing,I got 3 pics this week hope to get at least 5 pictures next week :) First one is from Danielle, second one is from Alanna Bailey and the last one is from Delaney!!!


Such a gorgeous picture of Ruthie By Danielle :) 



Amy (MAG) looks adorable in this outfit :) By Alanna!



An awesome group shot of all the dolls!!! By Delaney

Today is day where my contest (AG FASHION CONTEST) closes!
Good luck to everybody! I got 4 entries :) The winners will be announced tomorrow,keep on the lookout!!!

Thats all for now,good night ;)

Bye friends <3 :D




10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Asmita! I haven't checked my email (google) but I'm having a share it Sunday. If you want you can send something in:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) I sent something for your share it Sunday sometime ago!

      Delete
  2. Thanks!! I am going to start a Friday sharing! Send me a pic please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Danielle!! I will send a pic soon :)

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous! I think we might have to participate next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii I really like your blog and I just made my own yesterday!! americangirlraine.blogspot.com maybe we can work together on some posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Oh I think I can't work together on posts dear :(

      Delete

Welcome to my blog!
Thanks for commenting!
Please do not use any bad language :)